Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

I can eat this at home too..


Happy Chinese New Year.

Comments:
Looks good! I want the mushrooms and the abalone! hee.

What's with that piggy like fishcake? I bet it must be you who requested it rite? =)
 
Wah always talk about your food but not actually "showing" and letting us "eat" the food...
 
i didnt ask for the piggy. if i want it will be hello kitty
 
Haha! Did you insult her sandwiches as well? Maybe that's why... =)
 
Hello Kitty. Not My Melody?

K, then I want Pooh bear!
 
Wah, this's becoming a food blog. Heh.

Makes me miss the CNYs in UK - when we'd have enough people to have steamboat and many many dishes. At home now it's just 5 of us so my mum only does her CNY menu which hasn't really changed in 23 years! Oh except now got abalone. Haha.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?