Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

Just a random blog

I received an SMS from Pengy jiejie today... and it went,

"Banana Banana yellow or green
Banana Banana boat or split
I don't like banana, you like banana
O banana...."

Hee. It sounds ridiculous but it made me laugh out loud! So out of the world! Heh.
Like men dun have pets (pads), as compared to ladies. Hahaha!

Hmmm, the highlight of my day was when I walked to your Geog class today. It was quite nice seeing the Lit ppl (CY, LY and SW). And I was so intriqued by LY's dolphin(zzz) that I grabbed it and lo and behold! It died! Hahaha! Then I pulled the ribbon on CY's blouse (you know how she always ties it to the back of her blouse?) and retied it in front and then behind! Hahaha! She went, "Now I look like a bloody ba(4) zhang(3)!" It was funny! And I also discovered something else! SW is scared of being tickled at the neck! Mr BBB Lobster found that out when he crept onto her shoulder and tickled her neck! Heh.

All in all, it was fun. I miss Geog class.

Though I wish you all had stayed outside a little longer to play with me. Heh.

ZY and myself were studying about the appeasement which led to WW2. And there's this guy known as Chip. He's called Chip cos his roommate was called Fish. We immediately thought of FishYee and wondered if she would get married to a guy named Chip. Imagine... welcome to the wedding of Fish & Chip! Would the jie meis be known as coleslaw, you think? =)

K, shall stop being mean.

Comments:
Hahaha! I can't decide if Fish or Chip is worse. Then again, Duck isn't very good either! Hahaha!
 
At least I'm not chou!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?