Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

Looking back...

During my short break today, I decided i wanted a little solitude and so I hibernated in the library.
Something just prompted me to watch the video that we had made for Shutch. And so I watched.

I din know whether to laugh or cry during and after the video. It's really quite heartwarming leh. Heh.
And I remember how Shutch ended up laughing and crying at the end of it all, and gave me a really big hug. (Cos I was the only one there at that time!)

From the beginnings (19th Oct 2005) to the cheonging part (all the places we went, the food we ate...) to development (SPDK Pte Ltd to our products to "popping up from nowhere") to the final part (when Giz and Geordie were here till we split to venture overseas).

It was such an awesome journey.
Thank God for digital cameras and technology!
Thank God for the friendships which developed out of nothing.
Thank God for the fun times, laughter and memories.
Thank God for the support He provided through the company during the gruelling time last sem with the neverending deadlines and stress.

Whatever happens from here, no one knows.
NIE this sem is so strange with all the changes... all the clashes in timetable, different modules, different classes, etc.
No more "popping out from no where", no more play sessions, no more "anything"....
But maybe it's in an evolved form.... like during the impromptu times when Pengy jiejie will come walk me to class, or meet me for lunch, etc. And we can end up laughing along the corridor such that Kenneth will stick his head out and I find that oops, I'm the last one for class and they are all waiting for me! Heh.

Though I am separated from the usual Geog class, I'm thankful that I still have my mini SS class with ZY around for me to kachiao. And my History class for me to havock... or else this sem will be kinda sad! Heh. Though VH for Youths at risk is really fun! I wanna be a teacher like her! Au naturel...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?