Saturday, January 21, 2006

 

Rendezvous in the kitchen

I woke up today feeling all relaxed and determined to enjoy my day, which amazingly had no plans! Heh.

Funny thing was, I got out of bed and found a note on the floor!
It read, "Daphne, like to stay for lunch @+/- 1245pm?? Will be preparing Rosemary Steak. Linda."
So sweet rite? And of cos I will stay home for lunch lah! So tempting! Hee.




Decided that I would make use of the opportunity I had to play in the kitchen! Initially I wanted to make chocolate moouse (this word is so strange! Is there a link between "mouse" and "moose"??) But I couldn't, cos I had used up the chocolate for the roasted cake the last time round! Heh. So I decided that lemon meringue pie would be a better substitute! So here goes...

This is the pie crust as it bakes in the oven...


The lemon filling. Heh. Trying to be artistic!


And the final product. With the meringue added on and left to brown.



This has nothing to do with my playing in the kitchen.
But I'm happy cos I see God doing His work around me. And it's really cool and heartwarming and just exciting to watch Him! I just pray that He will use me in any way possible to bring His people to Him. "I am here. I am willing."

Comments:
Mm you should take more artistic shots in future. Enhances the tantalising-ness of the food =)
 
And also to "constuct visualisation" of it? Heh
 
wow you engish bette than my math classmates'... 'constuct'..
 
I can spel "visualisation" leh! 'Cher shud giv me pad on bac! Or elz so chamm..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?