Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

"Knock knock... anyone there?"

Hmmm... Just logged in and decided to leave a short entry.

Wonder if this blog should be revived... I kinda miss the warmth it exuded previously.

I miss the company.
Pengy Jiejie, the amazing worm in my tummy.
Shutch-the-klutz, whose friendship I treasure and miss.
Papa Ken, the capable and dependable one.

I miss the good times.
The gallivanting.
The makan escapades.
The exploration.
The photo-taking/posing sessions.
The carefree times of chanting "I want to play I want to play" and really playing.

Many things have changed and many things have happened.
But this beautiful memory still lurks on and I yearn for its continuity, despite the changes.
I am not sure how things are at present, or in the future...
But I am willing to try.
I think I am ready.

God says, "All things are possible." (Luke 18:27)
Anyone with me?

Comments:
Shu and myself are thinking of a Sentosa trip thingy again, play frisbee and what not.
 
oh and gallivanting around SGP will incur a fuel surcharge, just like the various airlines...

Cost of petrol now is ridiculous.
 
US$70 per gallon, the last I heard... from US$45.
 
Not per gallon. But per barrel of Crude Oil, and it is USD$75 now...hiaks.
 
Hey . . . where are you??? Did you get my mail or my e-mail? :(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?